Korczak is a Polish coat of arms. It was used by several noble families of Clan Korczak in the times of the Kingdom of Poland and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
The coat of arms has Hungarian origins; the three bars represent the Danube, Tisza (or Drava), and Sava rivers.
Earliest mention – 1142 annum (Ogród królewski, Paprocki Bartłomiej, D. Siedlczański, Praga, 1599). The first mention of the coat of arms was 1368, while the oldest known seal bearing the coat dates to 1432. The Gorajscy family was the first to use the seal.
Bearers are largely made up of noble families from Red Ruthenia and Lesser Poland. The arms were confirmed in Lithuania at Union of Horodło.